Termination of Registration Procedure
Bedayati Nursery has set certain guidelines with regard on terminating one’s registration. In cases like non-payments, long leaves, sickness and settling-in problems, the nursery has the right to cancel the child’s place in the nursery.
The management will be coordinating with the parent/carer and may set-up an appointment to address the issue. After several attempts of reaching out through emails and subsequent calls, using the information listed on the parent’s information, and still no response on the involved side the nursery has the right to take legal actions in accordance to the U.A.E law.
This may occur when:
- The child has reached the age limit.
- If despite best efforts, a child fails to settle down in the Nursery, the contract may be terminated with immediate effect at the sole discretion of the Nursery administration.
- Parents/carers wishing to terminate their registration must give four weeks notice in writing or through e-mail to the Nursery administration.
- If a Parent wants to reduce the number of days attended, 4-week notice is also required by the Nursery.
- Non-payment of monthly fees.
- Non-payment of Seat Reservation Fee (AED 1,000) in case of long leave.
- Frequent and long leave of absence.
- Failure to comply with Nursery’s policies
- Unacceptable behaviour of parent