Payment / Fee Policy
Fees can be paid by cash, cheque (made payable to “Bedayati Nursery”) or credit/debit cards.
Term and Conditions:
- Registration fees are paid when the registration form and all supporting documents are submitted.
- Fees must be paid in advance and are due every 1st business day of the month.
- Medical fees and arts & crafts fees are due at the beginning of the academic year or when a new child is registered.
- If a child is absent due to illness full fees are still payable.
- A charge of AED 150 / day is payable, if a child will take a leave for more than 2 weeks. However, if a child will be on vacation for the whole month or more, the nursery must be informed two (2) weeks before and AED 1,000 deposit (deductible) must be paid to keep the child’s place in the nursery.
- All fees are non-refundable. However, a nursery fee refund of 50% is applicable only for those who are paying in a yearly basis with 2-weeks written notice.
- Parents will be charged an additional amount (AED 25 / hour) if a child stays longer than your registered time. Invoices for late pick-ups will be issued at the end of the month.
- Late payments will lead to suspension of childcare (2 weeks of non-payment) or termination of contract (4 weeks of non-payment).
- There will be a charge of AED 100.00 for returned cheque.